Auchrannie Resort : Competition Terms and Conditions
1. All entrants must be a UK resident to enter this competition.
2. There is a MINIMUM AGE OF 18 to enter this competition.
3. The prize draw opens at 10:30am on the 16th of May 2016 and closes at 12:00pm on 23rd June 2016 all entries must be received before that date.
4. The competition is a free prize draw.
5. In Order to qualify, participants must follow our Auchrannie twitter page and re-tweet the following tweet “#WIN a one night stay for two at Auchrannie"; the winner will be picked at random.
6. The winner will be notified on Twitter no later than 24th of June 2016.
7. The prize consists of: ‘One night stay, Bed and Breakfast for two people sharing a standard double or twin room, prize available from 25th June 2016 until 23rd of December 2016, excludes school holidays, public holidays and any other black-out dates as defined by Auchrannie. Prize is subject to availability, ferry transport is not included’. Prize must be redeemed before 23rd of December 2016.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. There is no cash alternative.
10. Employees of Auchrannie directly associated with this prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
11. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
12. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which the prize will be forfeit. Winners must respond to the promoter within 7 days of being contacted.
14. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
15. The winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
16. By accepting the prize the winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. Any questions, comments or complaints relating to the competition should be directed to the Promoter: Auchrannie Resort, Auchrannie Road, Brodick, Isle of Arran K27 8BZ.
18. Auchrannie is not responsible for any external factors, which may prevent the prize from being redeemed.
19. Auchrannie reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that the competition is hacked, spammed or if we believe the competition has been entered fraudulently.
20. Auchrannie accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant's property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by UK laws.