Any use by you of the website operated by auchrannie leisure ltd at www.auchrannie.co.uk (the “site”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms & conditions. we reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these terms & conditions, which shall come into effect once posted.
We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the site at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability.
The site is operated by Auchrannie leisure ltd (registered in scotland with company number 100902 at Auchrannie Road, Brodick, Isle of Arran, KA27 8BZ).
1. Rights – all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at the site are owned by us or our licensors. you agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these terms & conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2. Intellectual property – we are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the site, unless otherwise indicated. except as provided in these terms & conditions, use of the site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the site.
3. Copying – you may view the site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. all other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent.
4. Materials submitted by you – unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. you agree that any information or materials submitted by you to the site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, in any format, including, but not limited to, writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source.
5. Your responsibility – you should always verify the information set out in the site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. it is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from the site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment. In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our privacy statement and the uses that we may make of such information.
6. links from and to the site – you acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by websites to which you may link from the site. links do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. we have no control over these linked sites and do not edit or monitor them. you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked sites. no website may be linked to the site or its pages without our prior written consent.
7. Indemnity – you will indemnify us and our officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the site or your violation of these terms & conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material that you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
8. Law and jurisdiction – these terms & conditions, shall be governed by Scottish law without regard to its conflict of law rules. Any legal proceeding arising out or relating to these terms and conditions against or relating to us or any indemnified party under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of court sitting in Scotland and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.